Homemade CBD Flapjacks
How to Make CBD Flapjacks
But of course, you can’t beat home baked food, so why not make your very own CBD flapjack?
For any American reader, we don’t mean pancakes, although CBD pancakes are also a thing of beauty. Flapjacks are like granola bars and are generally made of oats, butter, brown sugar, golden syrup, and any other fruits or fruit shavings you would like to infuse your flapjacks with.
Of course, CBD flapjacks have an extra ingredient, CBD which makes eating your favourite snack more enjoyable and beneficial. The good thing about flapjack is that you can make it to your own liking, so if you want it extra buttery, you can load it with more butter, and so on...
Our CBF Flapjacks recipe is for about 16 flapjacks and should fit into a good sized baking tray.
Homemade CBD Flapjacks
4 tbsp mixed nuts and seeds
CBD Flapjack Method:
And this is what you need to do:
- Line a medium/large sized baking tray with grease proof paper. It doesn’t matter if it’s too big as you can use however much/little of it as you like.
- Place the butter, syrup, sugar, salt, and orange zest in a small saucepan and heat all together gently on a low heat. Keep stirring until it’s all melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Place your porridge oats, dried fruit, and seeds if you use them in a bowl. Mix them together and then pour your melted butter/sugar mixture in. Mix well until everything is evenly coated.
- Now put in your drops of CBD oil, and mix again, ensuring it is evenly distributed.
- Now it's time to pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Using a spoon, place your mixture on your baking tray, smoothing it out with the back of your spoon. It doesn’t have to be perfectly neat.
- Bake for around 30 minutes until the CBD flapjacks start to turn a nice golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- While flapjacks are cooling melt the chocolate down on a very low heat. Then lace the melted chocolate over the top of the flapjacks, and leave to solidify and cool down.
- Turn the flapjack slab out onto a chopping board and cut them into 16 small bars.
And that's it, you have some delicious, homemade CBD flapjacks! Once they're fully cooled down, it’s time to enjoy them. As with all CBD edibles, you shouldn’t eat too many at one time, although that’s easier said than done with homemade CBD flapjacks.
- Vapetory LTD